Memories

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I had a fun n wonderful weekend.

On friday nite, when i went back to my ah ma house, my gu gu told mi Joshua came. But i din get to see him cos i was at work. so i asked my cousin come to my house so i can see him!

Finally got to see my cutest nephew before he fly back to Houston. played with him n he is so cute!

the next day, dear called mi n we went to sentosa beach. played with the waters and he keep wanting to throw mi into the waters. haha. took many pictures with beach scenery.



On the way to the beach on the beach pram








After that, went for dinner n go AMK hub for late night shopping. bought a bag for only 10 dollars which i like a lot n dear bought a cotton flower for mi!


The next day, went to Mirama hotel eat Dim sum buffet. we ordered so much that almost cannot finish. but the mango pudding was veri nice and most of the Dim sum veri nice!!







Then went to Paradiz centre sing KTV!! fun!




after that, supposed to go home for father's day dinner. But when dear sending mi home halfway at my house downstairs, saw my family! den mom say gng to suntec den i just went but on the way there veri sleepy n tired so wanted to go home. den dear bring mi go eat Kenny Rogers before we leave for home.







Nice!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    glad to spend all these times with my baby :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home